It's officially summer! We're really excited to share the recipe for this delicious, vegan acai bowl with raw granola. It's completely dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free & refined sugar-free. We love acai bowls because acai is full of antioxidants (10 times more than blueberries!) and fiber. Plus it can help with digestion, heart health, and is relatively low in sugar.
Acai bowls are usually made by blending frozen acai with nut mylk or apple juice, nut butter, nuts, seeds, and other fruits. We've simplified the recipe, making an easy acai bowl made with only 4 ingredients in under 5 minutes! Our favorite topping is our almond butter rawnola (a.k.a. raw granola) which is naturally sweetened with dates and oil-free.
Acai bowls are a perfect, healthy alternative to ice cream in the summer. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
- 1 frozen acai pack
- 1 frozen banana
- a handful of blueberries
- 1/4 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp Nutty Buddy sea salt almond butter
- almond butter rawnola, for topping
- Add acai, banana, and blueberries to a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Blend, adding almond milk a little bit at a time until you get a smooth and creamy consistency. You may need to scrape down the sides to get it to mix.
- Add in almond butter and blend until fully combined.
- Scoop into a bowl.
- Top with rawnola, fresh fruit, and any other healthy toppings!