Our friend, plant-based blogger A Sunshine Mission, made this delicious almond butter rawnola + berries! She used our sea salt almond butter in this recipe for dairy-free, no-bake granola (a.k.a. rawnola) that she's happily shared with us!
Rawnola is an internet, health food sensation because you can make it in under 10 minutes, no baking required. It's easy, delicious, vegan & gluten-free. Most store bought granolas have a lot of added sugar and oils, so if you're looking for a healthier alternative then this is it!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 6-7 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tsp Nutty Buddy sea salt almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until the oats are broken down and granola starts to stick together.
- Transfer to a tightly-sealed jar!
- Store at room temperature for 4-5 days.