We're excited to start sharing more recipes to show you the various, diverse ways of using our almond and cashew butters! If you're not already following us on Instagram, it's definitely worth checking out because that's where we share daily nut butter inspiration including delicious, healthy recipes from some of our favorite food bloggers.
So, without further or due, here's a recipe for no-bake cookie dough balls. Also known as "energy balls" or "bliss balls", these cookie dough balls are made up of a mixture of dates, oats, and almond butter. They're dairy-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and paleo-friendly, plus only naturally sweetened with coconut sugar and maple syrup.
These cookie dough balls are really easy to make in under 10 minutes and only have all-natural ingredients in them. So they're the perfect, healthy snack to grab on the go!
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add rolled oats to a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Process until they turn into a flour-like consistency.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until a sticky ball of dough forms.
- Scoop out by the spoonful and roll into balls between your hands.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let set in the fridge for 1 hour (optional).
*You can store these in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.